Friday, August 12, 2011

New Etsy Listing! Anne Fogarty Wiggle Dress

Hangin' out with some ivy

I wanted to share this little dress I just put up on Etsy. These are outtakes from the photo shoot we did; I liked the pictures so much that I wanted someplace to put them. I think, since my Etsy listings are rare, I might treat each one as a little outfit post here on the blog. Don't worry - if I ever start listing en masse, I'll either cease doing an outfit post for each look or just choose my very favorites here and there.

Hangin' out with a sunflare

Anne Fogarty wiggle dress!

It breaks my heart a little bit that this doesn't fit. It's a little fitted sheath by Anne Fogarty (yep, the designer who penned Wife Dressing). I love the little purple flowers! And the piping! And its curviness! Sigh.

Oh, and I forgot to make a blog-sized photo of the back, which is really special. I hope you'll go to the Etsy listing to have a look!

Midcentury wiggle dress: for sale in my shop!
Shoes: JC Penney, years ago
Bakelite earrings: a gift from my mother-in-law. My first little bit of bakelite; huzzah!

Photos by Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment