Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Industry

So industrial

Oh, you know. Just hanging in front of an industrial wall, as fashion bloggers do. All bundled up for the fall chill. I've been wearing this jacket and these gloves all season long - they're my autumn workhorses, for sure. I forgot exactly what we did this day, but I do remember going to the bargain book outlet and snagging a couple of sweet deals, including a vintage, Bradley-style, Japanese pose doll. I forgot to take a photo of her; she has pretty violet hair and looks amazing sitting next to my kitschy poodle. Actually, Dave bought her for me, because he's sweet like that. I also bought a book about famous Siamese twins Chang and Eng, and a trashy novel about beautiful, tortured ballerinas. All in all, a pretty good haul, I think.

white_wall1a

white_wall3

Trench: Priorities
Dress: Urban Outfitters, so old
Wool tights: J. Crew
Handbag: vintage, Morris Moskowitz
Boots: Industry via Modcloth
Gloves: Modcloth
Key necklace: Erica Weiner

Photos by Dave

P.S. - Don't forget that I'm still running the Shabby Apple giveaway!



2 comments: