Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Snooty poodle is very snooty.

Remember how I told you that I have a weakness for kitsch? I wasn't kidding - I have so much more to show you! So very, very much more. One kitsch staple for which I have been hunting (for years!) is a poodle figurine. I like 'em a lot, and they are plentiful, but none of them have really SPOKEN to me, ya know? Until I met Snooty Poodle at an estate sale a couple of months ago. Snooty poodle.

Snooty Poodle is very smart; you can tell because she wears glasses. I think she might work in a library. She is also obviously quite fashionable, and takes pride in her pink organza ribbon and luxurious fur. She thinks she's better-dressed and more dignified than me.

Snooty poodle closeup. Just look at her, judging me.

I realize that she was a questionable purchase at best, and more than a little bedraggled, but she only cost me a dollar. And the best part? She makes me smile every time I walk past her! That's worth more than a dollar and some embarrassment, yo!

1 comment: