Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My favorite fall outfit!

2 Totally Tuff

Hand-me-down cardigan
Modcloth dress
Industry boots, via Modcloth
Black socks
Vintage gloves (my grandmother's)
Vintage purse (50s)

Photos by Dave.

Okay, so I actually wore this outfit in September before the wedding, but I loved it so much that I couldn't let it fall by the wayside. It was unseasonably warm that day; I had gotten all bundled up with tights and a sweater and had to remove both! So I tried the socks with boots thing. I'm not sure if I'd do it again, but I think it's acceptable. I have, erm, rather thick ankles and can't always rock the cute socks looks that other girls can. So jealous!

Do you like the scabs on my lower right leg?

Baby's first wedges.

These boots were on super-sale at Modcloth last month, so I grabbed 'em! They're really difficult to get on, so I don't wear them a lot, but I think they look pretty bad-ass and are fun to stomp around in.

Me 'n my darlin'!

Salute and cheers, my good mate!

Thanks for reading! Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. My ankles are huge from my basketball days when I was younger (I am and have always been almost 6 feet tall--I never actually had talent). I was pretty clumsy and sprained my ankles more often than not.

    Let's be proud of our big ankles...
    Let's make a cheer about them or something

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look! it's very, hmm... nouveaux vintage? haha i dunno, but you look great in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! are you on chictopia (or posting your picture on style/outfit sites?) i think you'd be a smashing hit!

    fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome boots! and fab look
    Come Follow xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I've come across your blog, so glad I finally did! Such a cute outfit and I love your hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and vintage


    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely fall outfit! I love every detail of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...such a cute outfit!! really, love every detail of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! You have such great vintage style, I am so happy to meet you and your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete