Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paprika and Turmeric

Just a little brightly-colored, spice-inspired outfit post on this gloomy Sunday morning. I actually wore this to work about a week or so ago - it might have been a little loud, maybe even a bit precious, but the colors buoyed my mood throughout the day.

Paprika and Turmeric

Blouse: Banana Republic
Skirt: H&M
Sash: Borrowed from another dress
Spectator oxfords: Steven by Steve Madden
And as always, photos by my wonderful Dave.

The day is done.

Thank you, also, for the lovely and supportive comments you have been leaving me! I appreciate them so very much; they make my day!

5 comments:

  1. what charming blouse !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't believe in "too precious" as long as the look is being pulled off, which you are indeed pulling off here. cute jump shot. i see lots of blouses like this one in white. your red version is exciting. darling saddle shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a happy outfit, you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, girls! Marie, I am so much in love with this blouse, because it is a bit different - unfortunately, it shrunk in the wash and is a bit too small. :(

    ReplyDelete