Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Style Inspiration: Luella

Spring is finally showing her pretty face in Buffalo! Okay, I say "finally," but the truth is that early-to-mid- March is pretty early for spring to break around here. Nevertheless, I am so, so, so glad to see her. I'm starting to bust out the dresses and reveling in wearing color once again. No more winter neutrals for me! The ever-wonderful label Luella is providing some pretty sweet inspiration for me in this regard. Plenty of pop-in-your-mouth, Easter eggtastic colors, anchored with just a few basic neutrals for good measure. I love the 60s-inspired suiting, ladylike coats, and structured separates. Oh - and that polka dot print! Just what I'm craving right now. Witness the magic:









Images from style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment